shoes - clarks, dress - the white pepper, denim jacket - asos, bag - paulina schaedel, socks - monki;
I rarely write something here but since there has recently been another blog anniversary (6 years!!) I thought it's a good time to introduce myself a little bit better.
1. I always check if there are any spiders in my shoes before I put them on.
2. I am 28.
3. I originally come from Czestochowa in Poland. I have been living in London for nearly 9 years. I love this city and I don't have plans to move away any time soon.
4. I have been a vegan for two years now; before that I was a vegetarian since the age of 13. I never really liked meat.
5. One of my passions and hobbies is painting.
6. I have major concentration problems. I cannot really focus on one thing for a long time, for example while writing this post, I have already been distracted a few times, checking mails, other websites.
7. I love watching Friends. It's actually sad how much of my life I have spent watching it. It really uplifts me and makes me laugh. Even when I watch the same scene for the twentieth time.
8. When I am sleepy I get really grumpy.
9. I have one small tattoo. I did it when I was 13.
10. I would love to go to Japan. It's right at the top of my wish list. I love Japanese culture, literature, movies etc.
11. I don't know if I will ever go to Tokyo because I don't like flying. It's not a risk of crashing that puts me off, rather being closed in a little tube for so many hours without option of leaving it even for a second.
12. I very easily get excited, even about small things.
13. I have a strong sense of humor. Not to everyone's taste and not everyone understands it.
14. I am 173cm tall and yes, I am aware of the fact that I look much shorter in the pictures.
15. I love reading books. Murakami is my favourite author.
16. I love listening to running water. It calms me down.
17. I think I am an ambivert. I am quite shy when I meet people for the first time (especially when I need to encounter bigger groups and I am on my own). But once I get to know them a little bit better my extrovert side is revealed.
18. I love veggies, rocket salad, tomatoes, kale, cauliflower, radishes to mention just a few :p If I had to choose only one group of food I would have to eat for the rest of my life it would be them.
19. I am addicted to Instagram.
20. If I like a particular song I can listen to it on repeat over and over again for a really long time.
21. I am scared of bees, wasps. When I was about 10 I got stung in my neck which started swelling. I couldn't breathe and ended up at emergency in hospital.
22. I am a typical cancer. I think too much I over-analyze everything. I am very sensitive, intuitive and empathetic.
23. I secretly enjoy watching Deal or No Deal game show. It even makes me emotional when I watch how supportive the contestants are for each other and listen to sad stories of the participants.
24. I started blogging in 2009 and then, after two years, stopped for a while. When I decided to start doing it again I was so embarrassed by my old photos that I decided to delete all the content. Now I regretted it a bit. We could all have good laugh at some of them.
25. I am terrible at learning languages. I started learning English when I was 7 so over twenty years ago and it is still far from perfect and I still make lots of mistakes so please, excuse me if you find any above! :-)