Yes, I know, I haven't been here for a while but wait I have a few good excuses for that.
1. When I was starting the blog (over 6 years ago!!! ), the plan was to keep it fashion related but you know what, although I still love pretty clothes, it's time to admit I am not into fashion as much as I used to.
2. I wear the same clothes all the time. Yes, I still wash them.
3. I haven't been buying lots of new clothes lately, even the ones I am wearing in this post has been with me for a while now and if you follow me on Instagram - THIS IS a shameless advert of my instagram account - I am sure, you've already seen them.The coat, for example, is over 3 year old and I still love it. But I still spend much, too much time on Asos, scrolling through the pretty pictures of the even more pretty coats etc. I LOVE AUTUMN FASHION!
4. I am getting old. That's a fact. I am 29 and I started spending more money on a pretty home decor stuff.
5. I am getting old. That's a fact. I am 29 and unfortunately anti-ageing creams don't cost as much as the ones I used to use when I was a teenager. THIS MEANS LESS MONEY ON CLOTHES.
6. It's the time of the year when the things, I love to do the most, are snuggling with my cats and reading books. So, if I don't have to work, I find it difficult to leave the bed.
7. I dropped one of my camera lenses. Now, if someone wants to take picture of me, needs to step backwards 20 meters.
But I am still going to blog, hopefully even more often. Sometimes maybe about different things... just thinking out loud.
And I really wanted to upload these pictures, because I often get comments that I am a person of one face expression. Look, I can pull at least four! :)
Have a lovely evening guys!